Tuesday 12 May 2009

Twitxploitation Or Essential Tools

So you probably have not heard of twitxploitation before.

Well neither had I till i sat down to write this post, but it seems rather appropriate for the sudden rash of Twitter applications put there. At least that's my take on things.

There is no doubt that twitter is a great networking site. Admittedly in my early encounter with Twitter I was skeptical but now I can see some of the potential.

And it would seem so can a lot of software makers out there.

So is it exploitation, or to stick to our term Twitxploitation; or do we really need 275 different twitter applications?

It seems twitter has fallen victim of it's success. Everyone wants to climb on for the ride

Please don't get me wrong. There are some really useful twitter applications out there. I use some of them.

Tweetfeed for example is a must have. I can't praise it enough [Big Tip :) ]

But do we really need a twitter application that measures out tweets in inches!!

So what say you. Is it Twitxploitation or useful applications all round?

No comments: