Friday 4 April 2008

How Affiliate Marketing Works by Rosalind Gardner

Hi there,
So today I thought I would tell you about how I got started in the affiliate marketing business.

In the beginning, I realized the true potential of affiliate marketing but I also knew that to make affiliate marketing work for me, I had to get a good guide on affiliate marketing

Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of e books out there on affiliate marketing, but you will find that a lot of them are repetitive and only a few give you the tips you need to make this business work

I bought the superaffiliate handbook, amongst a bunch of other e books on how affiliate marketing works. And i will tell you some of the ebooks really sucked.

I was ready to throw in the towel and conclude that this affiliate marketing thing does not work.

I had printed out the handbook and one night couldn't sleep so i thought 'well this ought to send me off to sleep really quickly'

Boy was I wrong!! I stayed up all night reading Rosalind's handbook. Thank heavens it was a friday night as i was still then totally dependent on the income from my day job. [doesn't it suck when you have to toe the line because you need the job?]

The rest is as they say history.

I still do my day job, because i absolutely adore what i do, but no need to tip toe around people. I just go in, get on with looking after patients and go home. Knowing that have a healthy alternate stream of income has made my job rather enjoyable now.

Anyway here is a short video by Rosalind herself explaining how affiliate marketing works.

When you are done click the link below to view other videos by Rosalind Gardner



Click here for more Rosalind Gardner videos

Enjoy

No comments: