Before you run out and start writing and publishing all those traffic generating article, there are a few more points you must consider
- Article Length: You want your article to be about 400 to 700 words long. Most Internet users are impatient and do not have a long attention span. If you write an article that is rather long, a lot of your potential customers will simply click on to another page. Reading your 2000 word article just seems like too much work
- Search Engine Optimization [SEO]: You need to apply SEO to your articles. It is very important so that your articles will rank well for the keywords you are optimized for. The higher your ranking, the more traffic you are likely to get.
- Backlinks in your Bio box: You need to be aware that not all article submission sites accept articles with affiliate links. This is not a problem if you have your own website and are trying to drive traffic to the site. Also always aim to use your keyword as the anchor tag in your backlink
- Terms of Service: You need to read the TOS of each of the article submission sites you use. By reading their terms of service and adhering to them, there is less risk of your articles getting rejected
- Article submission software: You will come across lots of adverts for article submission software. I personally do not use these. Instead i manually submit my articles to the individual sites. However I am obliged to inform you that there are article submission software out there that will submit your article to a bunch of article sites. You need to read the fine print and decide for yourself if this is the way you want to go.
Till next time