Tuesday 10 June 2008

Adsense Units Best Format

Like me you will have come across tips by 'adsense gurus' claiming this adsense unit format is better than that

And initially I followed their advice without questioning

But I got a course by Perry Marshall [Click here to get the free course] and one thing he says over and over again is Test, Test and Test again.

So i decided to test two formats on one of my high traffic sites

I tested the 300 x 250 format within my content against the 160x600 skyscraper on the left side of my page

And the skyscraper format consistently did better than the 300 x 250 format

hmmm, i hear you say.

Goes to show that although the general guides are useful, different site will get different results

So get testing

More info on adsense at adsense basics

Till next time

No comments: