Sunday 4 October 2009

My Dwindling Obsession with Do follow backlinks

Any webmaster wanting traffic is involved in getting do follow backlinks to their sites. At least they should be.

And do follow backlinks are crucial if you want to rank well in the search engine results pages for your niche terms

So we go commenting on other people's blogs and seeking out forums to participate in especially targeting those with do follow attribute

But something has been niggling at the back of my mind about this

I tend to comment on blogs that have posts that I am interested in. And posts to which I have something useful to add. No follow or not. So over time I have accumulated a bunch of backlinks to my different sites.

Now the niggling thought is this.

Apart from search engine traffic, the greatest source of traffic to my sites have been from links on no follow sites or blogs.

I know which sites do follow using this software

I think the message is get your required quota of do follow backlinks. But participating in sites with no follow attribute also has it's rewards

1 comment:

bangaloreforex.com said...

The DoFollow revolution embraces the sharing of link juice going out to other sites.
This is just a well explained post on do-follow blogs.
Thanks
Jessica